Friday, March 7, 2014
Thursday, March 6, 2014
You are away on that awesome camping trip with your Jr. High boys away from everything out in God's creation. You are also away from a plug to keep your phone charged up in case of an emergency... Away on a Mission Trip in a place with little or no electricity.... Try This "Solar Powered Phone Charger"
(CLICK AWAY to find out more)
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
"They grow up so fast’ used to be a wistful sigh; now it’s a panicked cry for help from parents watching their 10-year-old daughters critique Miley Cyrus’s twerking and discuss oral sex with their friends...."
Check Newsweek's New Piece on The Life and Sexualization of American Young Adolescents. It is a Rather Long and Very Frank Read, But Well Worth It for Anyone Working with JH/MS/Pre-Teen Students.
CLICK HERE (to start reading)
Monday, March 3, 2014
A Brand New, Fresh Website from "Motion Loops", just dedicated to giving away FREE Motions Loops Every Month. Get up to 34 FREE HD Motion Loops to start off with and then get an 4-5 New FREE Motion Loops Every Month. No trick or credit card needed, just something I found and thought it might help you in your ministry?
CLICK HERE (to check it out for yourself)
9. Take Sermon Notes on Their Bald Spot?
8. Give Them a Neck Massage?
7. Whisper Random Words from the Sermon In Their Ear?
6. Keep Tapping Them on the Shoulder and Hiding?
5. Lean Forward on Their Shoulder and Sleep?
4. Wrap Your Arms Around Them During Worship and Slow Dance?
3. Ask Them to Help You Start a "Worship Wave"?
2. Grab Their Shoulders and Yell- "CONGO!"
1. Ask Them If You Could Borrow Their Bible, Because They Really Look Like They Were Not Using It?
Friday, February 28, 2014
Recently, I was challenged by the book Inter-Generational Youth Ministry by Mel Walker. In it, he points out that youth ministry can be ...
1.Traffic Jam Divide your group into 4 equal groups and assign them a corner. The goal is for everyone to go the opposite corner from the...
The Oh So Very Inspiring Kroger's Clearance Section, Right after Summer Sale!! Brings You a Quick Cheap Idea for Your Next Youth Grou...
LESSON: "ANGRY WORDS" * Key Passage: Matt. 5:21-22 Introduction: (something like) "Just like the game of &quo...
Check out this great idea from PhotoMojo and Alexander Morris. They are sharing their downloadable instructions to make your very own....
Signs #1: Understanding the Road Life is a Journey: II Tim. 4:7-8 There are 2 Ways to Trave...
" Run and Gun" is a quick non-stop game that you can play during youth group nights, at events, or on your trip... Supplies...
10. My lizard is shedding and in a lot of pain? 9. Pray for my mama hen that she is in heaven, she died last night? 8. Pray that my pa...