CLICK HERE (to download)
Thursday, May 28, 2015
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
CHECK THEM ALL OUT (CLICK HERE!)
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Monday, May 25, 2015
What would happen if the titles were a little more honest and real? Maybe something like these??
10. Receptionist... "Chief Transferer of Your Call to Someone Else"
9. Office Manager... "Scapegoat of Coffee Shortages"
8. Graphic Designer.... "Lead Interpreter of Contradictory Suggestions"
7. Media & Tech Director... "Director of Turning Things Off and Then On Again"
6. Music Pastor... "Facilitator of Main Service Simon Says?" (*"Sit Down, Stand Up, Raise Your Hands, Give a Shout, Give Him a Clap..." )
5. Executive Pastor... "Chief Officer for Strategies For We Will Circle Back to That Sometime"
4. Early Childhood Director... "The Resident Diaper Genie & Binky Finder"
3. Director of Operations.... "Executive Officer of Signing For That"
2. Financial Director.... "Official Pizza Party Bill Payer"
1. Jr. High Youth Pastor... "pre-adolescent branding and lingo expert, specializing in gross games, youtube videos and dodgeball that somehow always tie-ins to a Biblical truth"
Sunday, May 24, 2015
RECENT POPULAR POSTS
This is one of those classics, that has been floating around in file folders and computers for literally 18 plus years. I remember playi...
Five Ticking Time Bombs Are Hidden and Time is Running Out. Which Team Will Find Them Before It Is To Late to Save Your Next Retreat....C...
A n e asy, super funny upfront game for your JH/MS Group. It is one I pull out every couple years, because it so funny. It also creates...
Series Overview and Idea: We are swimming in a sea of addictions. This series will address the "other" addictions along wi...
Lesson #1: What is the Deal WITH Feelings? 1. Created WITH Emotions: Gen. 1:26,* Luke 10:27, Ecc. 3:4 2. God WITH Emotions: John 11:...
The C E REAL BOWL is taking two classic church and youth group activities and combining them into a fun NEW event. T HE BIG I...
We all have those fancy and yet sort of confusing titles at our church. Those things they put under everyone's name on the "orga...
IT IS WHAT I CALL MY "YOUTH PASTOR BOX". IT STARTED OFF AS JUST A BAG, OVER THE YEARS OF DOING MINISTRY AND AS MY GROUPS HAVE GR...