As I posted here awhile back I did it all while continue to blog, write, and even do a little outside speaking. I even took on a new role outside my new church to start working with Parent Ministry.Net
I wisely took a break from writing or doing anything other than my church ministry and my work with Parent Ministry. January rolled around and I opened myself back up to some outside projects but now, with an additional twist to my ongoing story besides my new position as a 7th/8th grade pastor at my new amazing church. I will now be temporarily (*for now) be taking over the 5th/6th grade ministry of the church, as that pastor from our staff leaves.
So I am once again just going to be taking a break from posting here for a little bit, in order to put "my hands in" on a few other teams and places. Here are some of the other "teams" I will be working with to write and create for, where you can find some of my stuff in the coming month.
- PARENT MINISTRY. NET (check out my youth ministry "snapshots", "toolbox resources", along with regular blog posts)
- YOUTH WORKER JOURNAL (up coming article on "transitioning middle schoolers into high school ministry)
- YOUTH MINISTRY ROUNDTABLE (monthly contributor)
- INSIDE STUDENT MINISTRY (featured posts)
- DOWNLOAD YOUTH MINISTRY (new resources)
Check Back HERE, Soon For Fresh Content! As Always Feel Free to Look Around and Use/ReUse Whatever Will Help You in Your Ministry!